Thursday, December 8, 2011

rasta babe

Hi! meet Anne..







Anne and I have known each other since we were in grade school, but back then we barely even talk! :P haha. went to high school and coincidentally went to the same school and became best buds! but then certain unavoidable circumstances made us apart together with Sam.

We we're the "tres marias" in our school coz we were inseparable! She has always been my savior ever since and taught me how to fight back. I learned how to fight for friends and always being there for them in good and worst times... but all I thought fighting for your self was then easy but it's not.. i thought all friends are like her but mostly, not. Oh life.. just like what aj said, there are tons of different people out there... ready to eat you alive! whew! -tough word!-


but still am very thankful for everything especially for the wonderful people around me:)


graduation day, i know right? hahaha LOL!


2011 photo :)






4 comments:

  1. hi manirose!! lageeee.. wa nmn ka nag HS sa st. jo nu?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this girl. I hope I can still see her again... :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm... interesting! I wonder kinsa ka.. I'll tell anne! :) hehe

      Delete