Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

First, Happy Mother's Day to all mommas out there! We won't be who we are today if it weren't for you.. in what success or achievements we have, we owe it all to you!!! You are our bestfriends, lovers, partners, our fairy godmothers!!

So anyway, I have already ordered cupcakes for mama before hand already.. This morning I woke up at 6:00 am to pick up the cupcakes.. funny coz she wondered why I woke up so early, got up and took a bath. So she asked me if I have a call time for a shoot and I said YES! hahaha I hurriedly went to USC main to meet up Sammieee (Sam Colinares of Sweet Little Dreams) and while I was waiting I saw bouquet of flowers along the side road so I thought, How about flowers too? (my money was very much budgeted haha) So I did some math (oh yes!ha!) and decided to buy those pretty little red roses, which by the way, mama's favorite color!!! 

 and then when I arrived home..
 I knew it!!! her smiles are the most precious thing I could see on her..
 and her giggles are priceless! :)

 and OH! here are the cupcakes I gave her.. they are customized as usual! thanks to Sam Colinares! yeay! :)
Sorry for the bad quality of the photos :( I hurriedly took shots since my cam's battery is about to get empty.. tsk! 

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU MAMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment