Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Klik-Oh-teasers!

I saw this blog wherein hyperlinks used were photos! clickables!!! - hahha its too cute that i did an overnight research on it! :P i knooooooow im not good with htmls and css so im gonna brag that i actually "mastered"(and by mastered, i mean copy haha) a code.. and oh! i did a shoot for thriftgasm and metamorphosiis last weekend so CLICK the photos for their teasers! enjoy! ^_^


CLICK ON!

new look for thriftgasm!

and 8th collection for metamorphosiis tomorrow!
 November 23, 2011
Wednesday
7:30pm


I will also publish photos in my photoblog for thriftgasm tonight at:
barbethlobitana.blogspot.com


and for more photos, please visit:

FB page


"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" - Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment